Recently, many new technology, circuits and systems are
proposed to realize AI on silicon. Analog circuits look promising for design of the
neuromorphic chips but digital implementations are still the main stream
technology. Moreover, PiM with non-volatile memory is researched as the next
technology for the AI realization. Especially, for the mobile AI intelligence, we
need ultra-low power circuits and systems.
- Do you think Digital AI solutions will win over analog? Why?
- FPGA is enough rather than ASIC for the AI system?
- Do you prefer Analog circuits and systems for AI chip?
- What kind of low power/low energy schemes will be required?
- What kind of security schemes will be required for AI chip?
- Which type of memories are good to realize AI solutions?
- Will PiM be the mainstream AI system?
- Will circuit level innovation win over software innovation in AI?